Located in Building L, vis-a-vis our Health Center
What you can expect:
State-of-the-art technology: 3D printers, robots, touchscreens, voice control
- The ZDC iLab is the perfect setting to be able to think out of the box and explore different fast prototyping and approaches.
- There is a 85” MS Surface Hub available for presentation and collaboration. Find out what the multifunction touch screen can do. It’s far beyond a smart-board.
- An additional 65” touch screen helps you to work wireless through the presentation with your colleagues and also to work directly on the screen.
- The walls and the table plates are actually white boards (so all your ideas are on the table) and can be lined up.
- Just say “Hey Google” and the digital assistant is at your disposal for room steering and all kind of questions.
- Discover that creating a 3D object, programming a robotic arm or robotic vehicle is not rocket science.
- Using the Gimbal allows you to make professional videos with just your smartphone.
- Using the Samsung digital flipchart enhances today's fast-paced workflow.